Who is ready to Wet Felt a Pumpkin?
What says Fall better then pumpkins? Real pumpkins only last a few days when in the house. But a wet felted pumpkin lasts forever!
This is a kit that goes along with the Tuesday Tutorial for "Wet Felting a Pumpkin". You can find this video tutorial in the Facebook group "Beginning Needle Felting and Wet Felting 101".
If you haven't joined the group yet, please come and join us and learn from the beginning how to needle felt and wet felt projects.
The kit will include the following items:
- 1 ounce of wool (color selected above)
- 1/4 ounce of green wool
- Small amount of wool in various colors
- A resist to make a 12" pumpkin
- A resist to make a 6" pumpkin
- A wet felting mesh
- A 12" piece of 17 gauge wire
The items you will need that are not included in the kit are:
- Boot Tray
- Olive Oil Soap (or other vegetable based soap)
- A small amount of yarn, or something to tie the pumpkin up to dry
- Hot water
- Bamboo Mat or Ribbed Mat (optional)